3/30/10

First Birthday Party for Hudson

I am just going to share a few pictures of the 1st Birthday party for cute little Hudson. Indulge me as the grandma, please:)
 lll
 


 "Please, someone rescue me from all this goo!"
 We made the tiered cake plate in the background by stacking bowls in between the large plates.  They held the animal cracker favors.

After the bath to wash off all that food coloring cake, dad reads him a bedtime story.
 
 He had a great time playing with the decorations.
Happy Birthday cute little one!



5 comments:

Amber Filkins said...

Oh my goodness, I CANNOT believe that he is 1 already. Time absolutely flies. I remember when your daughter was pregnant with him!

Everything looked so cute {especially Hudson, of course}. Love the banner! :) And love how you stacked those bowls between the plates. Everything was so cute!

Beth at Aunties said...

He is so adorable and looks like he loved the attention. Time does fly as Amber stated.
These little ones are absolutely so special. We blessed our newest one on Sunday. I hope you enjoyed or are enjoying your time in California!
~♥

Connie said...

So cute! How is he one already? I remember when he was born!

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Adorable!! I love the pictures with the cake!

wenderful said...

What's with the dude above me? Weird. Looks like it was a great party. Wish we could have been there. Glad you had fun in California! :)