task: 10 things that just really get you fuzzed up (that means makes you mad). So here are the ones that I have come up with:
1. I detest any make-up that you have to use your fingernails to get the substance out of the bottle. Because then you have it under your nails and have to try to clean it out from there too.
2. Why do commercials have to be 200 decibals louder than the actual show? Do they think we all are deaf?
3. Sports announcers, especially the news sports announcers, their voices grind on me.
4. Waiting. I'm not very patient. If an appointment is at 10:00 I expect everyone to be there ready at 10:00 (I know, I am not very patient). And along with that, people who don't show up at all when they said they would be there really irk me. Is it too much to call with your excuse?
5. Food that is supposed to be hot, but is served warm. I am not afraid to send it back.
6. When someone borrows something and does not return it and you have to hound them for it, or returns it in less than the condition it was in when they took it.
7. When the weather does not cooperate, like lately. It is supposed to be Spring. There is no snow in Spring, didn't Mother Nature get the memo?
8. Show stealers. You know the kind, that have to monolopolize the conversation every time. Their experience was better than anyone else's and they are not polite and let others have their say.
9. My hair drives me crazy! I am never satisfied with how it looks.
10. Toilet seats should be put down after use and toilet paper should roll from back to front.
(Just a disclaimer that I am very forgiving so if you find yourself doing any of these things I will probably give you a second chance--or three:))
If you want to check other posts for their pet peeves go to Kasey at All That Is Good.
Have a great Monday!!