5/21/10

I am featured today on Tip Junkie!

I am so excited!  I am featured on Tip Junkie today for an invitation idea I posted for Memorial Day and 4th of July celebration ideas that I posted about last year.  You may remember if you are a regular reader.  Check it out. I posted several days and had lots of ideas. Here is the link to my posts Celebrating Red, White and blue  I am glad I did all those great red, white and blue party favors, decorations, invitation and food last year because I will be celebrating in Italy this year!  Check out Tip Junkie's blog Tip Junkie's blog for lots of fabulous ideas for more celebrating and a big hug to her for including me in her picks for today!! 

4 comments:

Shellbelle said...

Oh, this is a wonderful idea! I can understand why it was featured. You're so clever and unique!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I'm so glad for you mom! You deserve it!!

Love ya!

XOOX
Jen

Susan Anderson said...

Hey, pretty cool!

Good job!!

=)