Today is Friend Makin' Monday and Kellie at Dandelion Wishes is hosting. Our task for today is to tell some of our favorite things. So here we go!
1. Granola. I've been making my own this summer and really love it in the mornings with my milk and either raspberries or a banana. It does have dried fruit in it but I guess I just like more fruit.
2. Down pillows. We received two down pillows for our wedding many years ago and I just think they feel the softest and they don't give me a stiff neck in the morning like I get when I sleep on something other than the down.
3. Warm summer night breezes. Having moved from California where you don't go out at night without a jacket, I feel spoiled when it is warm in the evenings here. Of course, it cools down some so that the temperature drops too.
4. My family. Having spent some time together over the holiday I can appreciate them even more because they are both funny, concerned about one another, and it is fun to be with them.
5. The gospel in my life. It is my north star guiding me in the way I should go.
6. Little notebooks. I must have one in my purse to jot down an idea, a quote, or just a note to self.
7. Friends. Having moved here a year and a half ago, I must say that making new ones is not easy. I appreciate and love my old ones as well as my new acquaintances.
8. A good book. One that is well written, with good descriptions and a plot that moves you along so that you can't wait to be reading it again. Right now I am reading A Tre Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith.
9. Beautiful views. I love the mountains, the ocean, tall wooded trees and beautiful architecture of old buildings
10. A clean house. I probably put that now because I have all my house staring me in the face saying "clean me, please".
To read more favorite things of other bloggers click here.
A have a happy day!