I am to list: 20 Of My Favorite Things
1. Color-Red, not orangey red, but cherry red
2. Dessert-I always ask for Oatmeal Cake for my birthday, but I do love anything lemon and I am a sucker for Brownies!
3. Smell-freshly baked bread
4. Flower-I love the springtime perrenials especially Bleeding Hearts, Foxgloves, Delphineums,
5. Animal-Not being a real animal lover I had to think hard about this but I do like cats better than dogs.
6. Month-March when it is springtime-- in California.
7. Beverage-I have always loved Root Beer. When I was a child I always wished we had a soda fountain in the corner of the kitchen which only dispensed Root Beer. (My chair was right by the corner)
8. Pair of shoes-currently my Uggs slides.
9. Snack-I have a hard time eating just one cinnamon bear. Once I start on a bag, there's no stopping me.
10. Song-any by Josh Groban
11. Book-currently...The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
12. Fruit-I love raspberries and blueberries. But then again fresh pineapple just can't be beat.
13. Hairstyle-I am never happy with my hair but think long straight hair is nice on others.
14. Piece of clothing- I have really enjoyed a long wool black skirt that I bought last fall. Now I am ready for t-shirts and capris!
15. Store to clothes shop-Anthropology after that it would be Flaunt in Danville, CA
17. Hobby-I like to quilt, sew, bake and make things with paper.
18. Thing to collect-I have quite a few collections--silver baby cups, bottle stoppers, glass hearts.
19. Movie-I just saw 17 Again which I thought was really funny.
20. Restaurant-Any good Mexican.
To read other favorite things click here.