Our task today is to tell 10 reasons why I love Summer. This one is easy for me because:
1. I love to be warm. It is almost certain that the weather will cooperate in summer to keep us nice and warm. I love that I can put on one layer of clothes and be comfortable.
2. I love to see the beauty of nature in its wonderous glory--the pinks, and the yellows, and the corals and reds and the vibrant greens.
3. I love sunglasses, sandals, t-shirts, and short pants.
4. I love to go out in the morning and walk the neighborhood and to see which flowers are blooming and how the lawns are nicely mowed and the trees all green.
5. I love to hear children laughing in the swimming pool.
6. I love picnic foods. Also, it is fun to switch over to summer foods--bbq's, salads, ice cream.
7. I love how the nights here are warm, as well as the daytime.
8. I love summer night concerts in the park and the sound of crickets at night, fireflies and frogs croaking.
9. I love to work in the yard and watch my plants grow as I baby them with water and fertilizer.
10. I love the smell of newly mowed grass.
I could go on and on, and wish to list 20, but I won't today.
I love summer!I hope you do too. To learn more about other summer 10's click here.